I help you get away from finger pointing to see how you are truly affecting one another, thus lessening the conflict bet ween you . You'll have a new understanding and appreciation for one another, bringing about the positive changes in your interactions you've been hoping for.
I utilize evidence-based Attachment Focused and Emotionally Focused Therapies which have been proven to help families like yours .
A few examples of the cases I see:
- Various family arrangements
- power struggles
- communication and (co-)parenting skills
- estrangement from one another
- blended and fragmented families
- adult members with unresolved dynamics
- grieving the loss of one member
- individuation and separation issues
- changing roles and expectations